Saturday, July 12, 2008

a new start

 From today onwards i will start my blog on blogger and I think i will no longer using friendster to write my blog. This is a quite tough decision to make between friendster and blogger but my friend advice me why not go for a try in blogger, so i take the challenge  to post my blog on blogger. This will be a place for me to talk about what special things that happen to me when i go along my uni life or my entire life, and this is also a place for me to relax beside dota+ing and FIFA+ing, which mean get away from all the notes, assignments and test. So now i officially announce my blog will start from July 12 2008 on 0533am. Feel free to visit my blog and read my lousy english (totally fail if it  is in examination) lazy to write chinese but sometimes i will write in chinese if i wish to. Now have to continue on my assignment.

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

yo yo, i m the 1st one who give u comment in your new blog, happy ler?

hahaha, welcome to blogspot, friendster is sucks yes i know...

happy blogging, have a nice day, hope to c ur post more n more.

and btw, my english is sucks too, very very sucks....

Chi-Hao said...

first of all thank you very much and appreciate it!!!
i will try my best to write as many as possible on what happen to me during my uni life and if possible can continue until i step to the reality world.