Friday, July 25, 2008

Home

I am very busy for this few weeks, so my next post is still pending until now. i just past the nightmare week (this week and last week), but I still have 2 assignment and 2 midterm test i have to go through. Before i continue to study midterm and rush on assignment, i spend some time away from all this thing and write something here...
Home!!! actually it has a different meaning on different person point of view, for some people maybe they will think home is just a normal place for them to sleep, but for me it is more than that. For me home is the place i miss the most and it is the best place in the world, before i started my uni life,my perspective on home is also the same with many people, it is just a normal place. But after that, when i going through my uni life, i started to realize that home is really "home sweet home". I already almost 2 and a half month didnt go back and of  course i miss my home very much, people said i can go back if i want, its only take 5 hours but i'm tired with the journey i travel back home (maybe this is just an excuse). 
During my first year uni life, I wonder why my friend keep on going home, but slowly i start to realize they just going to the best place in the world and I feel happy, when i saw their happiness when going home. I also looking forward for my next trip back to BM, eager to see if any changes in BM.

No comments: