Monday, August 4, 2008

letter of apologize (group member)

Sorry seems to be the harders words to said and just now i said sorry to miss but i suppose to keep this sorry for you two, so i writte down my apology to my group member. I want to apologize on the Basic Econometrics assignment i done really bad on my area which is generate the data and interprept the data. I also didnt learn hard enough to use the eviews and make a mistake on the auto colleration assumption and i also make a mistake on the model and interprept wrongly the model, so i would like to said sorry to you two.SORRY...and i will do my best in the last assignment M&B. Lastly, i will said good to have you two as my assignment group member very happy to work with you two. Thats all, hope you two manage to read this.

No comments: