Wednesday, October 22, 2008

damn fucking day

Just now when i walk back from utar, I kena robbed by 2  fellow and I lose my handphone and RM 1, luckily to said that my pringles survive from the robbed and now i am enjoying my pringles while blogging. I am not afraid and angry, but is a feel of disappointment, i feel disappointed with the security in Malaysia, leaving in Malaysia is no longer safe and i will try to leave Malaysia when i graduate from university, I already feel disappointed the politic of malaysia now malaysia make me even what i can said is sad. That 2 fellow dont want discuss more on them la. I think their parents will feel sad if they know their son is a robbery. haiz sad la malaysia sucks!!!
   

1 comment:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

ermm, dun worry about that, as long as they no hurt u, that is the most important thing.