Saturday, October 25, 2008

Meaningful day

Monday is Deepavali, so Happy Deepavali for all the Indian in Malaysia and because of this, my housemate and classmate  going back to hometown as early as 23 Oct. Yesterday my house just left me and ah chau, all housemate going back already. Today another housemate go to zoo negara and sophie (classmate) also arrange some activity for me. Today i follow 慈青(慈济青年) to selayang (a town near gombak) to do something as you all call 义工:- visit a foreign country 难民营(Myanmar). These place is full of kids between 4 to 17 years old, i go there and try to help something and thanks to my mistake the kid have the opportunity to drink cold drinks, which they already didnt drink cold drinks for a long time. I feel very happy, i can do this meaningful things in my life rather than study and playing games. 
After a visit to selayang, this town is really like a town that just past through a war. This town got some shop, some man and woman selling things in front of the shop. not many people walking on the street. It is like people said 死城,but it can show me how lucky am i to live in Bukit Mertajam, a town where i grow up. Lastly, i feel a bit touching when want to said Good Bye to this kids. So Long this kids, i hope that Malaysia can provide a shelter for you to live for as long as we can, without sending you back to the war zone.  

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

when u create a post like this, give some pictures also, lets pictures talk too~

Chi-Hao said...

okok
i will try to get all those pic