Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yesterday is my birthday, my classmate do something to celebrate with me they also give me some present la, Ah toh also buy me a mable cheese cake (he is my boss i eat with no regret). Thanks to u all for the hard work, i am very happy thank you thank you and thank you. 
I am very happy yesterday but i have a feeling of missing home (dont know why). Early in the morning i feel how good if i have a whatever ticket that allow me to go back from KL to Penang. This feeling follow me for the whole day, which is not happen before that. I miss my hometown; family, friends and much more. 

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

oops, i forget you bday, sorry~
anyway, happy belated bday to you~
ermm, if wan back then back la, you back that time we go to eat ho liao.

Chi-Hao said...

nvm la
Next weekend i will come back bm for a few days.
then i ajak u all come out la
cause long time no see liao