Monday, September 8, 2008

bad mood

My final exam started today, and i having my very first subject Money and Banking to be tested and it really test me, I hate my stupid brain why cant i remember all the things i needs to memories. Just now i heard one friend said the exam is very easy, but i would said it is moderate maybe my level is a bit low and maybe because of my stupid brain, haha and my aim for this subject is lower from 2.0 to 1.0 and hopefully year 2 sem 3 no need go kampar to futher my study. But if have to go also "bo hua" la, can go back every week also siok what!!!
This two days also feel not very good cause my gigi very very very sakit!!! and just because of gigi sakit i also not feeling well, go to the dentist just now and she said got one patient cuci gigi i have to wait until the nurse call, then only i can be the next patient. I already wait the call for 2 hours already, the nurse never call me. I think i have to wait until tomorrow for my teeth to be treated and i have to continue eating soft thing no meat,vegetable, rice and chicken i only can eat mee. 
Dont want thing too much liao la, focus on next paper is more important. Hopefully Chan Sook Gee 笔下留人.

1 comment:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

erghh, gigi sakit ar...

cabut it la... hahahaha~

anyway, hope u score every subject in ur exam, good luck!