Thursday, September 4, 2008

Complicated

Its already 2 days i back to sungai long, and now i busy preparing my final exam. 
on my way back to sungai long i only realize that i love bm that much, because when i take bus from bm to kl, i am very sleepy but i have the desire to wait until the bus drive into highway where there is almost nothing interesting to see except some building and some of the plantation, then only i will sleep. Maybe this is the feeling to see what is the changes in bm or i just miss this place and hope to see everything that i love, but anyway i just leave this place for 3 weeks and i will back again, rather than 2 and a half month before that. 
At the day i came back to sungai long, i receive a very bad news. My father brother pass away at the day i came back sungai long. I feel pretty disappointed for not manage to attend the funeral, he is a guy who are very love his brother and sister and just because he didnt have kids, he love kids of his brother and sister which is us. For whatever things we needs he will surely buy for us and he also will try to help our family when my family have financial problem, so da bo i love u and u will always in my heart. I already 21 years old, very happy i am a big boy, but the sad things is i start to realize people who are close to me leave one by one (grand ma, grand pa, er bo, da bo). I dont know where are they going, but i hope is heaven. rest in peace all my beloved.
continue study.

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

they will go to somewhere that we don't know, but surely they will happy there. so god bless them and we bless them as well.

exam... pay more effort in your exam, when you come back we go to mamak stall together, add oil!

Chi-Hao said...

yeah go mamak.
look forward for this day to arrive
and must try to invite member of Boîte de trésor d'amitié.
after exam i got 3 weeks holidays