Thursday, September 18, 2008

Classical Music

Tomorrow is my last paper, hope i can do well in that paper. While i am studying, i want to spend some time sharing something with you all. Last week i watch a japanese movie and i start to love classical music especially by the composer at the romantic-era.
My housemate said i am not suitable on listening to all this song  cause i am not that kind of person. They said all this song is very artistic and it is very suitable when u cant sleep at night. Anyway i still start to love all this song, and i wish to download more from the web(no money to buy it) if u all know any website that can download all this song please share with me and thank you for your sharing.
This 2 weeks is like a hell for me not doing very well in my exam, but i still hope i can pass all the paper i have been taken at least get a 2.0 for all the subject.

No comments: