Friday, September 26, 2008

Genting

Last few days, I went to genting with my housemate (7 lan jiao lang and one normal person). My first impression on genting is Genting Highlands is a place for gambling, have a good weather, everything are very expensive and of course genting also have a theme park. But after a visit to genting i can conclude that genting is nothing except gambling because i dont like the game in theme park it make me feel sick (i mean not feeling well) and the food at genting also very expensive but not delicious at all, I also not sleep well during the night(how am i going to sleep well if 8 person is living in the standard room of first world hotel). Besides this, the public transport from genting going down to kl also is the worse public transport i have ever taken (almost accident for one time and another one is we saw another bus we the same model have an accident and causing and injuries), i promise i will no longer take bus from titiwangsa to genting.
After genting i go back to my second home currently and i sleep for almost 12 hours to recover from tiredness. After that, penang i am back!!! Happy Holiday for my 8 housemate, dotaing after 3 weeks must dota sampai gao gao.

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

haha, genting food actually good 1, u dunno choose nia, next time i bring u go, hahaha.

anyway, since u back to penang, lets go out!

Chi-Hao said...

good, next time follow u go.

I am free also watch football match?