Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just finish mid-term exam macro 2 and investment analysis, macro 2 still ok but investment analysis gone ady 8% out of 40% hilang liao. This few days too busy, but partly is because of me for being hiao. Last friday, go to forest green to celebrate ah keat birthday, and play until saturday morning only back to my own house.  Then i straightly go to muar with ah toh and spend 3 days there, so this few days my life is full of activities, this make me tired but pretty fun aslo. This saturday is valentine days, first of all Happy Valentine to all of you my friends. Another year for being single, nothing much to proud of but i feel comfortable for being single at the moment.
Feel comfortable but i also feel worry, coming to 22 years old already, some of my friends said it is better for us to married before the age of 30 because if we are having kids to old, we will found out that our kids is very young and we are already very old. so i wonder i already 22 years old, i only have 8 years left to find a married partner and i also not sure when my lovely angel will appear in my life, hopefully the angel will appear and she will not make me wait so long. Finally, single for another year and cheer for me for being single. yeah haha

 

No comments: