Wednesday, May 13, 2009

end of year two

It has been almost one week seen i finish my last paper for this semester, thats mean this semester has come to an end. Now lets see what can i conclude from this semester, this semester less and less ponteng from me compare to year two semester one. For this semester i will have to study 5 subject but i only take 4 examination, because i have one subject is assignment base and this subject really screw me up because i have to do assignment from week 2 onwards to week 14 and i almost crazy just because of this subject but luckily this subject did not have exam if not i am really going to become crazy. It is the time for the most important in this semester which is final examination, overall i still doing ok except two finance paper that make me get into trouble i probably will fail financial management II and hopefully i can pass my investment analysis paper. It is the end of year two and i going to play hard (吃,喝,玩,乐) this holiday. I am going to welcome year 3 next month and concentrate on my thesis. happy holiday my friend.

No comments: