Saturday, December 20, 2008

funny service

already 4 days at bm, yesterday fetch my sister to her working place. At the moment,wish to have some donuts so i go to Big Apple to buy some. Big Apple at kl is a luxury goods to me but at bm it is a normal goods so i will eat without any regrets and consider on my pocket money. haha when i reach Big Apple a malay or foreign country worker come to serve me, and i have something dont understand so i ask the guy what is inside the donuts because for the particular donuts i never eat it before, but he answer me read the information given. Hey Sir if i understand what is written why am i going to waste my saliva to ask you again i am not that kind of stupid person. At the beginning, i feel very unhappy but when the time pass, i also feel very funny because in my opinion, u as a worker will have the responsibility to answer what the consumer ask you regarding to the product you want to sell and it is the responsibility of you as a worker to learn whatever new product that going to introduce by your company. Maybe you will think people not going to by it? but i think consumer will tend to ask information on this product.
Lastly, i hope you all improve your customer service, maybe you dont like your job but at least you try your best to make this part perfect. Serve your customer as good as you can.

No comments: