Friday, December 12, 2008

Last paper for year 2 sem 2

Celebrating the end of year two semester two, finish the last paper today which is Pengajian Malaysia => LAN subject. I already done my best to complete this paper, even though one structure question i answer base on what i have read without refer to the question and hopefully didnt fail this subject la. Next month will be start of year 2 sem 3 and next wednesday, i will back to bm to enjoy 2 to 3 weeks holidays. After i come back to sungai long by january my house will less one person and he is ah chau, my lovely housemate. He will leave us by this december and start his new semester at Kampar. Ah Chau aaa I already tell u to study hard in last semester final exam if not u will go to kampar mia, u didnt want to listen to me, but anyway all the best to you at kampar. You have to study hard if not u will get terminate for sure in the future, i already see many example in my course please dont follow the foot step of them, and try very hard to continue study until u get the degree i know is hard. Lastly, we will miss you very much and so long, dont forget to come penang to find me wheneve there is a holiday. Gambateh to ah kit, biao ge and ah toh who will having their paper tomorrow and next monday.加油加油!!! 

   

No comments: