Tuesday, December 9, 2008

one paper to go

This afternoon, having my first paper HET (history of economic thought), a subject which is talk about the pass away economic scholar theory and if i am not mistaken the only one who are still leaving in this world is Gary Becker (1992 nobel prize winner) almost died liao 78 years old. I may not do well in this paper but what can i said is at least not fail. This few days you may notice my msn message is a bit rude, people died liao also want to scold people. I tell u for the last few days i study until almost siao liao, for this few days my life is only theory (study), sleep and eat nia. haiz but thanks god and guan ying ma this paper are over ady, focus on the next paper pengajian malaysia (fucking subject). All the best to ah toh and kian leong who will have their exam tomorrow. Yeah semi honeymoon mode. haha

No comments: