Wednesday, December 24, 2008

21 years old

already become 21 years old for 1 month. Last few days, my sister view her friend for me to see and the conclusion is the beautiful girl already have boyfriend, some too young and of course some jia be lo. For those who have boyfriend, my sister said this is the n boyfriend of her. This make me realize n boyfriend such a young age, but how about me 21 years old already did not have even one girlfriend. My sister tell me 21 years old did not have even one thats mean no hope already la. I also agree with what she said because i have one very good example, I am sure you all got watch NBA right?you all must have also know what is draft pick which is happen before each of the NBA season start, so if you are a very good player many team will which you to join their team without playing college basketball or they will hope you will not study until senior year and for those who study until senior year you are consider not good by NBA team. I will provide some evidence to support my theory la, LeBron James 03 and Kevin Garnett 95 first round 1st and 5th selected they not even play for college basketball, Loul Deng 04 only play for freshmen year was selected at 7th first round and for this seson the first 5 selection we have 4 freshman, Andre Iguodala 04 play until sophomore year was selected at 9th first round, Carlos Boozer 02 play until Junior year was selected at 35th second round, Tayshaun Prince 02 play until senior year was selected at 23th first round. so if study until senior not many team will want you.
So maybe to find a girlfriend is almost no hope already but i still will work hard on it and for those who said you must focus on other field rather than these, can i said bull shit to you.

No comments: