Thursday, January 1, 2009

the most unsatisfied thing in 2008

ok, i having a happy 2008 although there is a 308 incident, economic recession, oil price crisis and terrorist attack/natural disaster. actually i should feel happy with the 308 incident because i think it is a good phenomenon, if management stay too long in the position, they will not figure out any good idea to make change and it is the good thing for the new management to take the challenge and we have to wait and see what can they do. Lim Guan Eng i support you. Oil Price is not directly affect me because i seldom drive during uni life, but its indirectly affect me because it cause inflation in the economic and now oil price decrease until less than USD50, but the price of other commodity still at the higher price. Terrorist attack and natural disaster also is none of my business but i pay my respect for those who sacrifice in the attack and the disaster. Lastly economic recession,  this phenomenon is normal for me because i believe for every worst environment there must be a hero came out with something to save the environment, ex: the great depression during 1929, the hero is John Maynard Keynes came out with is theory to save the world. Loss control already => out of topic already              0 marks
ok, the thing i am not satisfied at year 2008 is my year 2 semester 1 result. too bad to let you all know but my CGPA is 2.9. At the beginning, my aim is to graduate from university and find a job and working until retired. But slowly when i study until year 2 sem 2, the lecturer tell me if you did not graduate with CGPA 3.0 no one will call you for interview. So now i start to worried what if i can graduate but i cant even find a RM 1800 job because if the boss give me RM 1800 i am sure i will start working. Beside that i also plan to further study (if i have the chance) until Doctor and i know to study until this standard i will face many problem ex: financial problem, where to study and of course whether my result allow me to further study. the first 2 problem maybe is out of my control but i can control the result and it is work hard on it.
Lastly, Happy New Year to all my friends, have a great 2009.

No comments: